*Brazil* #1 Cop shoots compliant kid, #2 Cop shoots Cop.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Some of the Policia in Brazilian Cities are worse than some of the LEO's in New Orleans.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Does anyone know if the kid may have received Gracie Bullet Deflection Training?

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    He was shot with a Taurus PT in .40 caliber.

Seems the police lied about what happened.
    Said they were getting shot @ and fire shots in self-defense.

http://translate.googleusercontent....le.com&usg=ALkJrhj41hrcX45f82YkgN5UWT5KLsXejg
    http://acritica.uol.com.br/manaus/Policiais-Forca-Tatica-covardemente-adolescente_0_448755558.html
    Does anyone know if the kid may have received Gracie Bullet Deflection Training?
    'Miracle'

The 14 year old survived three shots and went home after ten days of hospitalization. "My son was part of the punctured lung and underwent surgery. It was a miracle not to have died, "recalled his mother. Fearing the police, the family moved.

"Perhaps this young man gave a lot of luck. The shots appeared to have entered the base of the thorax and abdomen toward the injured structure should be of little importance, because they take up the vena cava or abdominal aorta, possibly he would have a brutal haemorrhage and at the same time not come to be transported live, "explained the surgeon and coroner Mario Vianna.
    Rough translation:
    http://translate.googleusercontent....le.com&usg=ALkJrhhguCCwi6VDlrrLtyB2GNhfxq1Nlg

:)

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    Wow,,,that was incredible. First for the kid to still be standing,,,and then for the second cop to shoot the first cop,,,,and then the other cops just act like nothing happened. Just Wow!!

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    WOW!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!! Could you image having to worry about stuff like that happening to you? Poor kid that's unbelievable, at least that cop got the proper "reward" for his "service".

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    WOW!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!! Could you image having to worry about stuff like that happening to you? Poor kid that's unbelievable, at least that cop got the proper "reward" for his "service".

This might just be my uncanny ability to predict movie scripts but I am guessing the 1st cop was setup to die and wasn't necessarily the worse of the 3/4 cops...... I mean if they would have just executed the cop and not had a 14yr old full of bullet holes I think it would have been a lot more difficult of a story to tell.

Actually after reading the translated article and watching the video again I think the kid is just shot 3 times I don't think that cop shoots that other cop at all.......

Last edited:

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    You may be correct SirIsac,,,,as in the video you can see the cop that was supposedly shot. He is on the ground one moment moving his hands and then he gets up and is gone. So I am guessing he was not shot in the head, but he was down and it's hard to say whether he was shot or not.

In any case, after watching this video,,,I do love the USA.

Jed

Bloody Foreigner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Clearwater Beach, FL
    It looks like the cop who shot the kid is the same cop at the end who is leading him away at the end :confused:
    ........yeah i know, don't be a dumbass....I'm jus' sayin'

LCPL 4

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Badger Free Zone
    It has been reported on news outlets that the Brazilian "Death Squads" have been beating and killing the street kids for well over 20 years.

Taparia

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, LA
    I lived in Brazil for awhile and the police are horrible. They point there guns at anyone that walks near them. I have seen a group of them kick a guy off his motorcycle and then proceed to beat the s*it out of him, break his motorcycle, run it over with there car and then drive off all for no reason other than they could

Top Bottom